Am I the only one out there who absolutely loves when Fall rolls in? I love the crisp cool feel in the air, all of the smells the candle companies put out on the shelves, all the little pumpkins, crunchy leaves, the exciting marathon of holidays that starts in the Fall. Ohhhh man… Fall is my favorite!
So yesterday with the desire to make my house smell like a Cracker Barrel in October I opened a can of pumpkin pie filling and busted a move that resulted in the most delightful pumpkin bundt cake. It turned out moist, sweet and pumpkiny. My house smelled like Heaven probably does this time of year.
This was a totally random thing I made up myself. Maybe it’s been done before lots of times. I don’t know?!
What you’ll need:
- A box of any cake mix (Yes ANY!) – I used white but that’s only because it was all I had on hand.
- 2 Eggs
- A can of pumpkin pie filling
- A few dashes of cinnamon & nutmeg
- A Bundt pant
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 400 (f)
- Non-stick spray your pan – Not sure if this is the legit thing to do or not but I did and my cake fell out beautifully
- Mix Cake mix, nutmeg, cinnamon, eggs and pumpkin in mixer until nice and smooth
- Pour mixture into your pan
- Cook for 40 minutes or until nice, brown, and fluffy
- Let cool